Shipping & Returns
We ship most of our paid shipment using Hong Kong Postal Service. There will always be a tracking number so you can track the shipment status via the Hong Kong Post Office website, or you may access it here.
For domestic orders, all packages are mailed using Hong Kong Postal Service. They should arrive no longer than 2-3 working days. In case of destination is a business address, we will elect to ship using SF Express or UC Asia Services LTD for more efficient shipment. All shipping methods will have a tracking number to track the order.
HK DOMESTIC SHIPPING
All shipment to Hong Kong are free
We offer free international shipping for orders over USD 200.00.
We have a return policy for unused items within 30 days of order date. To qualify for exchange/refund, the following terms and conditions must be met:
- Customers are responsible for the postal fee on the return shipping, and no refund unless products are returned to us
- The returned items must be in resell-able condition
- Purchased item can only be returned for refund or exchanged once
- We will provide a refund for all international orders
- A product cannot be returned if there was any customisation (ie. hemming service)
- No exchange, return or refund if the item is marked as discounted item
We offer free exchange on all domestic orders within Hong Kong. There is an additional fee for international shipping based on your location.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to Return or Exchange an order.
Any import duty and tax charged when arriving at the destination is responsible by the customers. Blackbird Label bears no responsibility for these duties. Please contact your local customs office if there is any question.
We bare no responsibility for an incorrectly supplied shipping address, we urge you to double check your address before submitting the order.